High Performance Surf Training is led by Jesmarin Puente, Director of the Dominican Surfing Federation (Fedosurf). A certified ISA (International Surfing Association) competition judge, Jesmarin received surf instructor training through the Pan American Surfing Association. A National Champion who has competed internationally, Jesmarin combines his skills, knowledge and passion for the sport to work with you in advancing your level of surfing and competition performance.
INTERMEDIATE COURSE – Incudes:
- Surfing sessions in different types of waves (Beach Break, Point Break) with video analysis after each session.
- Identification, evaluation and training methods to correct surfing technique.
- Variety of physical fitness training, warm ups and stretching techniques to enhance your overall fitness and performance.
ADVANCED COURSE – Includes:
- Surfing sessions at different beaches with video analysis and coaching after each session. Identification, evaluation and training methods to correct surfing technique.
- Physical training (balance, core and flexibility) to improve surfing for a competitive level.
- Competition preparedness for focus during event.
- Techniques on how to increase performance, with competition tactics and simulated heats with other surfers, in a variety of conditions.
- Understand the judging criteria, and learn how score maximum points to advance to the next round.
Please contact us for prices; coaching is available for groups and individuals.